The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meal Plan

Ok, so I know it's been forever since I posted a meal plan, but I'm trying to get back in the habit. So here you go!

Monday: Lemon pepper chicken with broccoli over rice; chicken breast, lemon pepper seasoning, broccoli, rice.

Tuesday: Fried chicken, mac and cheese, seasoned green beans; Chicken (I'm using drumsticks), elbow macaroni, cream, butter, flour, salt and pepper, milk, cheese, fresh green beans, bacon bits, onion powder, chicken stock/broth

Wednesday: leftovers!

Thursday: Family coming into town, so going out

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Out with the fam

Sunday: A party at the Picnic house, so heavy hors d'eouvres (if any look amazing, I might post them on here. ;) )

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment