The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stuff even my husband can cook- meal #3

Frozen pizza is a God send. I make it relatively frequently because Friday is pizza night in the Picnic house, and a lot of times, I want the day off from cooking. So this is a great option for those people who might not have a lot of culinary experience but need something for dinner.

My husband can make frozen pizza, but he doesn't think he's very good at it. Haha. He once told me that even if he follows the directions to a tee, it still seems like his pizza comes out weird, but every time I make it, it comes out perfect. I don't know what he thinks is so different, but I'm glad that I can even impress with a frozen pizza. Haha. Anyway...another hubby success!



No comments:

Post a Comment