The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Some New Year/New Stuff Housekeeping

Hello blog world!

For those of you who follow this blog regularly, you may have noticed a few new things on my blog. I just wanted to take a moment and tell you all about them and how to take advantage of them. :)

First of all...you may have noticed there are now links to other posts under each blog post. This will link you to other recipes you might enjoy. I hope this is helpful in finding some of the older posts you may not see as frequently, and giving you some new ideas of what to make.

You may also notice I have pages at the top of the blog now. It gives a little more information about me, my blog, and other stuff I like or that you may find interesting. There is also a contact tab to let you know how to contact me. And finally, there is a tab about my cookbook, which shows the cover art and links you to where you can purchase it.

I hope all these additions are viewed as improvements and not annoyances. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think! Enjoy the picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment