The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuff Even My Husband Can Cook- meal #8

It has been raining here. A lot. Like, there's flooding going on.

It makes me sleepy. As if I needed another reason to be sleepy. Haha.

So my wonderful hubby once again made dinner. Wonderful, wonderful man. :) And what better food to eat during an extended bout of rain than soup. Tomato soup, to be exact, with a grilled cheese sandwich. Yum.

Dh seriously made this whole meal himself. I gently coached him on a few of the finer points of grilled cheese sandwiches, but he managed the execution pretty well. :) He heated up the soup WHILE making the sandwiches, too, so he was multi-tasking and was still successful. I was impressed. Not gonna lie.

The end result was yummy in my tummy, with no effort on my behalf. I mean, what could be better than that? Go hubby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment