The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stuff Even My Husband Can Cook- meal #5

Have I mentioned that frozen food is my (and my husband's) savior right now? Pulling something out of the freezer and having a full dinner ready in very little time is just wonderful.

And since my husband has trouble with pretty much anything culinary (he'll tell you this himself if you ask him), having fool-proof, step by step instructions on how to reheat a frozen dinner means less stress for him. And for me. I don't want my kitchen to go up in flames. Haha.

There are a lot of great frozen pasta options out there these days. I guess they're just easier to freeze and reheat. But regardless, this one was pretty good. It was a chicken-pasta-and-spinach-in-parmesan-cream-sauce concoction (sounds like something I would make, huh?). For being a frozen dinner, it was actually pretty good, and it just had to be heated up in a skillet. Done in about 10 minutes. Pretty stinkin' incredible. Beats the drive-thru, in any case. Haha. More brownie points for the hubby, too. Well done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment