The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meal Plan!

I would just like to say that I am ashamed of how long it's been since I posted a meal plan. Oh my word. I have still been MAKING meal plans, but life has been so crazy lately, that I had to adapt them rather frequently, so...they rarely got posted. Sigh. But this week...it should be relatively normal, so here you go. :) I will probably be posting some recipes from previous weeks as well, so don't be surprised.

Monday: Labor Day! Too much fun to cook. Hehe.

Tuesday: Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn; chicken, flour, egg, veggie oil, potatoes (I'm using russet), green beans, onion powder, butter, bacon bits, corn

Wednesday: Cheeseburger Macaroni (as previously posted here)

Thursday: Italian Wedding Soup; Chicken broth, water, ground beef, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, egg, fresh spinach, carrots, pasta of some kind (I'm using egg noodles-to me, thicker noodles, either short or broken into short pieces, work best)

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Pork Tenderloin, red potatoes, and brussel sprouts; Pork tenderloin, any seasoning desired for that pork, red potatoes, olive oil, garlic, italian seasoning, brussel sprouts

Sunday: Swedish Meatballs with egg noodles; ground beef (or a combo of ground beef, pork, veal, etc, whatever you want), egg noodles, egg, breadcrumbs, flour, butter, sour cream, beef broth

No comments:

Post a Comment