The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pizza Snack Bites


Sometimes, you just want to snack for dinner. Can I get an amen? But...snacking for dinner isn't so great for you, I know. That thought doesn't always discourage me from snacking for dinner, but hey. When a hungry husband is involved, sometimes you need a little umph in the snack department to help it pass the muster. So...enter pizza snack bites. They contain my hubby's favorite cracker, a favorite pizza topping, and some left over deli-cheese I needed to use. Amazing! Perfect combo. Plus...they took about 2 seconds to make and were relatively satisfying. They be good for a kiddo lunch, too, I think. But I digress. Here you go.

Ingredients:
-Round buttery crackers (like Ritz)
-Pepperoni slices
-Provolone or mozzarella cheese slices

Directions:
Set out some crackers on a microwave safe dish. Place a pepperoni slice on each cracker, then a slice of the cheese, then another slice of pepperoni. Microwave for about 10 seconds, or until the cheese has softened but not totally melted. Remove from the microwave and serve immediately. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment