The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meal Plan and Shopping List

Hello hello!
I feel very productive today, despite my late start this morning. I am furthering my productivity by posting my meal plan for the week. I hope you enjoy!

Monday: Red Beans and Rice with Sausage; pinto beads, rice, smoked sausage (I use Hillshire Farm), Cajun seasoning

Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan; Chicken breasts, tomato pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs (optional-if you want it breaded, have them, an egg, and some flour handy), spaghetti noodles

Wednesday: leftovers!

Thursday: Oven Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans; Chicken (use whatever you want-boneless, bone in, breasts, thighs, legs, whatever. The process is the same), flour, salt and pepper, egg, potatoes, green beans (I'm using a can), bacon, onion powder, butter

Friday: Pesto Chicken Pizza

Saturday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops with Italian Seasoned Couscous (I'm branching out); Boneless pork chops, 1/2 or 3/4 inch thick, parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoned bread crumbs (or plain, and add the seasoning), olive oil, couscous, Italian Seasoning

Sunday: Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes and Four Cheese Risotto; Frozen chopped spinach, chicken breasts (thick), roasted tomatoes (you can use the canned kind), fontina cheese, asiago cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Arborio rice, chicken stock/broth, garlic powder, onion powder

No comments:

Post a Comment