The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Turkey, Bacon, Cheese Panini


I really like my panini press. It's so easy to just throw a sandwich on it and let it do the work. I've made a bunch of panini on it lately, as you can see on my blog, or just a grilled cheese for a quick lunch. Haha. I know not everyone has one, but...it's nice. Anyway, here is yet another panini. :)

Ingredients:
-Bread (any kind will do)
-Turkey (of the lunch meat or deli variety)
-Bacon, cooked and crumbled (or if you're lazy, bacon bits. :) Just make sure they'll the real kind)
-Sliced cheese (I used American)

Directions:
Take two pieces of bread. Place a piece of cheese on each. Stack some turkey on one slice. Add bacon to the same slice as the turkey. Then place the other piece of bread and cheese on top of the meat. Place on the panini grill, or skillet, or whatever you're using. Grill and press until hot and yummy and the bread is toasted. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment