The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My apologies...and a meal plan

This week has not been good for my blog. I apologize for the lack of posting. Haha. I have been busy this week, and even when I've been home for dinner, I haven't felt much like cooking because I'm just tired. I'm guilty of eating cereal for dinner, among other things this week. Oops.

Needless to say, my meal plan for this week kinda went out the window. I know, sad. Because I've needed a couple "off days" the past couple weeks, I'm just going to plan in there a couple "off days" so I don't completely throw myself off. Again. haha. So here's the meal plan for next week. Sorry it's so late this week.

Monday: off day (possibly chicken enchiladas-depends on my social calendar. haha)

Tuesday: Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches with homemade potato chips; honey, limes (for juice), chicken breasts, bread of some sort, any "fixin's" you want, potatoes for chips

Wednesday: Off day, but I'm taking dessert to a meeting I have- Apple Oatmeal Bars; quick cooking oats, butter, sugar, brown sugar, apples, flour, egg, vanilla extract, salt.

Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas (if not on Monday, otherwise, off day); chicken breasts, cream cheese, green enchilada sauce (I am making it from scratch this time, but I usually use canned from Old El Paso), tortillas, shredded cheese (I use colby jack)

Friday: Pizza (either frozen or chicken pesto...we'll see how I feel)

Saturday: I have a party to go to, so no cooking

Sunday: Red beans and rice with sausage; pinto beans (i use canned), rice (I use Minute white rice, but use whatever you have), smoked sausage link (I use Hillshire Farm smoked beef sausage), cajun seasoning blend

No comments:

Post a Comment