The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tortellini Alfredo with Chicken


Mmmm tortellini. I mean, pasta stuffed with something is always awesome, right? I think so. It's even awesomer (is that a word? It is now. Hehe) when it's covered in creamy, cheesy goodness...also known as alfredo sauce. Haha.

You could totally do that without meat of any kind, but I try to throw some protein in there when I can. So I just grilled up some chicken and tossed it on top. This was pretty easy, so away we go.

Ingredients:
Tortellini (I used store bought refrigerated tortellini)
Alfredo sauce (made from scratch...you can see my recipe for alfredo sauce here-just don't add the spinach)
Chicken breast, grilled

Directions:
Cut the grilled chicken into bite sized pieces. Boil a pot of water and cook the tortellini until al dente. Drain. Make the alfredo sauce. Put the chicken on top of the pasta. Pour the sauce over the top. Enjoy. Yum! Told you it was easy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment