The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Apologies...

So...this past week has been a little...unusual. I haven't posted as often and I've been a little off. Haha. I'm blaming it on the stomach flu and Valentines day. I got the stomach flu on Monday night, and it took me until probably Thursday or Friday to really feel better. And in that time frame, I obviously wasn't cooking as much or as well as normal. Then came Valentines day weekend...my husband got slightly sick, and didn't want to eat anything. haha. Then we went out for Valentines day and had a kinda weird Monday after since it was President's day, so my meal plan has been pretty much totally screwed up. Haha. I'll be making most of it some time this week, and then some will be moved to next week or something. So, apologies for the chaotic posting schedule and lack of meals shared. I promise it will get back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment