The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baked Chicken Tortellini


Baked pasta is popular in my house. Well...pasta in general is popular in my house. I actually have to limit myself to one or two pasta meals a week. Sad, I know. Haha. But anyway...this one's pretty easy. It doesn't look very pretty in pictures, but it tastes yummy.

Ingredients:
Tortellini (I used the fresh, refrigerated kind...doesn't take as long to cook)
Alfredo sauce (I made my usual homemade)
Chicken breast (I used 1, for the two of us), cooked and cubed
Mozzarella cheese (about 1/2-3/4 cup, to top the baking dish)

Directions:
Boil the pasta until just underdone. It will finish cooking in the oven. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix the tortellini, the sauce, and the chicken. Pour into a baking dish and cover with the mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes, until everything is hot and melted and yummy. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment