The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicken Florentine Pizza


We have pizza pretty much every Friday night. A lot of times I just do a frozen one, but tonight, I made a homemade one. :) Chicken Florentine. Pretty yummy, I'm not gonna lie. And it has some veggies, so that's a plus. haha. So here we go.

Ingredients:
-Pizza crust (I used refrigerated pizza dough from the fridge section at the store)
-1 cup(ish) Alfredo sauce (I made homemade, but use whatever you want)
-1/4 cup chopped spinach
-1/4 cup diced tomatoes (I used canned)
-Chicken breast, cooked and cubed (I only used one and it was plenty...you can decide for you)
-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
-3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded

Directions:
Bake the pizza crust until it's almost done, but not quite. Spread the alfredo sauce over the entire crust. Put a layer of spinach, then a layer of tomato, then a layer of chicken. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly across the pizza, then sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over it. Place it in the oven at 400-425 degrees for about 5 minutes until it's all heated through and the cheese is melted, and the crust is cooked and yummy.
Cut into slices and serve. Nom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment