The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meal Plan and Shopping List

Ok, I'm really late posting this, so I'm sorry! But here is my meal plan and ingredient list for the coming week. :)

Monday: Chicken Manicotti; Manicotti noodles, chicken breasts, tomato pasta sauce, cream, mozzarella, parmesan

Tuesday: Chili and Cornbread; Ground beef, tomato sauce (plain), crushed tomatoes, chili seasonings, pinto beans, cornbread mix or recipe and ingredients

Wednesday: Leftovers!

Thursday: Baked potatoes with BBQ (since I didn't make it this past week); Baking potatoes (I use russet), pre-made BBQ, or make your own

Friday: Chicken Pesto Pizza (I didn't make it last week...I did a frozen one instead); pizza dough, chicken breasts, pesto, mozzarella, alfredo sauce.

Saturday: Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches; Chicken breasts, honey, limes (for juice), rolls or bread

Sunday: Chicken Carbonara; Chicken, spaghetti, cream, eggs, parmesan, pancetta (or bacon if you'd rather), garlic, basil, parsley

I'm looking forward to this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment