The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Meal Plan and Shopping List

Hello hello! I know, I know, I'm late again. But here's my meal plan this week!

Monday-Chicken and Rice Casserole; chicken breast, rice, cream, flour, butter, chicken broth, seasonings to taste

Tuesday-Homemade Macaroni and Cheese and Grilled Chicken; short curvy pasta (I'm using rotini, but elbow macaroni or another short curvy pasta is great too), cream, butter, flour, cheese (I'm using cheddar and colby jack)

Wednesday-Leftovers!

Thursday-Hoisin Honey Chicken over Rice; Hoisin sauce, honey, chicken, rice, garlic, vinegar (I'm using rice vinegar, but white is fine too), soy sauce

Friday-Pizza; the frozen kind

Saturday-Pasta with Spinach Alfredo; spaghetti, linguini, or fettucini pasta, cream, butter, flour, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, frozen chopped spinach

Sunday-Taco Tortilla Bowls; tortillas, ground beef, taco seasoning (I use a homemade blend of cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder), cheese, sour cream, and any other taco fixin's you'd like (lettuce, tomato, guacamole, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment