The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Meal Plan and Shopping List

Hello all! I'm actually not late this week posting my meal plan! Go me. Haha. So here we go.

Monday: Leftovers!

Tuesday:Lawry's Marinated Chicken with potatoes and veggies; Chicken breast, Lawry's marinade (I'm using Lemon Herb or something), potatoes (whatever type you like-russet, red, Yukon gold, etc), seasoning for potatoes, other veggies for a side

Wednesday:Potluck dinner-Spinach Alfredo Pasta; Pasta (I'm using spaghetti), cream, butter, flour, frozen chopped spinach, parmesan, mozzarella

Thursday:Tomato Spinach Pasta; Pasta (I'm using penne), roasted tomatoes (I'm using canned), frozen chopped spinach, garlic, seasoning, mozzarella

Friday:Pizza; frozen pizza

Saturday: Off day; I'll be busy all day and will be eating dinner with some friends

Sunday:Apple Chicken Quesadillas; Apple, chicken breast, mozzarella, colby jack/cheddar cheese, tortillas, corn, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment