The culinary ramblings of a picky eater.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meal Plan and Shopping List

I apologize for my lack of posting and late meal plan again. I was attacked by allergies this weekend, and have been using all my energy to fend them off, not very successfully. But as I begin to recover, I am posting this week's meal plan. Hope you enjoy some of these meals. :)

Monday: Sausage Skillet meal; Velveeta shells and cheese, smoked sausage, canned diced tomatoes, broccoli, Italian seasoning

Tuesday: Chicken Tetrazzini; spaghetti, chicken, cream, butter, flour, chicken broth, breadcrumbs (optional), cheese (optional, I'm using colby jack)

Wednesday: Leftovers!

Thursday: Taco Bowls; Tortillas, ground beef, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cheese, sour cream (optional), lettuce, tomato, guacamole (optional), any other taco toppings you'd like

Friday: Pizza (ordered out most likely. :) )

Saturday: Off day-we'll be busy all day with an activity

Sunday: Chili dogs; All beef hot dogs, hot dog buns, homemade chili (ground beef, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato sauce), cheese, any condiments you'd like (I just do chili and cheese, my husband likes some mustard and ketchup sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment